Trials for the September 2015 FNSW State Titles will be held during July and August.
Trials for teams are as follows:
|26/7/2015||Moore Park 2, Anzac PdeMoore Park||W14||1:00pm|
|26/7/2015||Moore Park 2, Anzac PdeMoore Park||W16||3:00pm|
|27/7/2015||Paine Reserve, Rainbow St Randwick||U12||5:15pm|
|27/7/2015||Paine Reserve, Rainbow St Randwick||U15||6:45pm|
Please be at the trial 30 minutes before advertised time for registration. Players are not to trial in any representative, state, national or club playing strip.
Wet weather line for Moore Park is 9339 6670 (updated from ~7:30am)
Wet weather line for Paine Reserve is 1800 990 760 (updated from ~3:00pm)
The tournament itself runs from 21-25 September for U12 and U15 boys and U12 and U14 girls. The U16 girls’ tournament runs from 22-24 September.
The Football NSW State Titles are conducted annually by Community Football for boys Grades 12-15 and girls Grades 12-14-16 and are an essential part of the recognised pathway for State team selection.The titles are split between July and September for selection purposes and are traditionally held in the Country areas to promote the games in the rural areas of the state of New South Wales.
The Metropolitan East / City Central West State Titles Teams are open to all players registered with FNSW on MyFootballClub for the 2015 season. Players from NPL Youth, Regional League/Conference and Metropolitan Association club team that reside in the following Association areas:
- U12, U15, W12, W14: Metropolitan East made up of Canterbury, Eastern Suburbs and St George.
- W16: City Central West made up of Blacktown, Canterbury, Eastern Suburbs, Granville, Nepean and St George
Players will not be permitted to trial without the following information:
- Completed Player Nomination Form (download doc)
- Supplied proof of residency at time of trial
- Photocopy of Utilities bill or Parents drivers licence is sufficient for initial proof and will be attached to the trial form.
- Residential address registered at Football NSW has to be in the above areas and will determine final residency qualification
VENUES FOR SEPTEMBER STATE TITLES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
12 boys Ted Scobie Oval, Clifton Blvd, Griffith (Griffith District Football Association)
15 boys Harrison Park, Eugowra Road, Parkes NSW, (Parkes & District Soccer – Lachlan Amatuer Soccer Association)
12 & 14 Girls Mudgee, Glen Willow Sporting Complex, Pitt Lane, Mudgee (Mudgee Gulgong Wolves)
16 Girls Valentine Sports Park, Meurants Lane, Glenwood (Football NSW)
For all enquiries please call Andrew Field (0414 243 130)